Click on one of the people below to find out more information.
Welcome to the Tom Ahl Family of Dealerships! My name is Tom Ahl and I am the owner of the dealership.
At Tom Ahl's , We are passionate about providing a better vehicle for less! Our mission statement says what we are all about - "The Friendship of our Customers is our #1 goal!" We'd sure love to earn your business and become friends in the process!
- We offer an exclusive accelerated sales and finance process for Internet customers.
- Our Internet Managers personally handle all details of your purchase from beginning to end, without a middleman.
- Each of our preowned vehicles goes through a time proven process of first being evaluated, then checked over using our 72 point inspection by certified technicians and then reconditioned fully. Our average reconditioning cost is now over $800 per car!
- I WANT IT RIGHT FOR YOU!
- After all that, we still work to give you the most competitive price in our market area - We mark 'em up less so we can sell more!
- Our award winning parts and service center is open to serve you Monday-Saturday. Also enjoy our exclusive customer lounge, soft drinks, professional people, coffee and our award winning always hot and fresh popcorn, plus a free car wash during our working hours!
Should you not get a timely response to your request, please don't hesitate to call toll free 1-888-348-4131
We have an inventory of over 600 vehicles for you to choose from!
For your convenience I included links to our virtual appointment assistant below if you prefer to save time.
My name is Scott Jackson. I am a life long resident of Delphos, Ohio. I married my wife in 1995 and we have a daughter and son who attend St. Johns. I started selling cars for Tom in 1993 and have enjoyed it ever since. I then took on the roll of new car manager at the Buick GMC store. Now I am the sales manager of the Ahl Under 10 store. Even though I have been in the car business for over 17 years, I am still learning new things and could not imagine working anywhere else.
I have been working for this great dealership since 1999 doing various jobs. August of 2007 - May of 2014, I worked in CDJR Finance. I have since worked in our Service Department as well as our Parts Department. I am now back into Finance at our Ahl Under 10 store. Working for my father has been a wonderful experience that has went beyond my expectations.
I would also like to add that in my free time I love being outdoors. This includes waterskiing, snowboarding, roller blading, and playing tennis.